Terms and Conditions: “Hello Spring” Competition
- Information on How to Enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Dilly’s Collections, of Caulfield South, VIC AUSTRALIA.
- All reference to time in this document is a reference to the local time in Sydney, NSW, Australia on the date stated. The promotion opens Tuesday 21 August 2018 9:00am AEDT and closes Sunday 2 September 2018 11:59pm AEDT.
Eligibility to enter:
- Entry is open to all Australia residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry (Eligible Entrants).
Entry into the promotion:
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the promotion period tell the promoter via the Dilly’s Collections landing page; (https://mailchi.mp/483d98f0c2d6/dillys-hello-spring-competition-2018) in 25 written words or less how spring makes you feel good about yourself.
- The promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- Eligible Entrants are permitted one entry only (multiple entries are not permitted)
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the promoter
- By entering the promotion, the entrant represents to the promoter that they are an Eligible Entrant and permits the promoter to use their personal information including the Eligible Entrants name, age and the suburb and state/territory in which the Eligible Entrant reside. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who is not an Eligible Entrant. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Judging of entries:
- The Promoter will judge entries or its representative (Adjudicator) based on the originality, creativity, literary merit and suitability of the entry.
- Judging will take place at the head office of Dilly’s Collections.
- The Adjudicators decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Adjudicators decision. Chance plays no part in determining the winner of the Promotion.
- There will be 1 prize pack to the value of $1015.00 in total. The maximum total prize pool value is $1015.00; this value is based on the recommended retail value provided by each prize supplier in the prize pack at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes in the prize pack or any variation in the value of the prize pack.
- Each prize pack must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable is a winner in unable to use a prize in the prize pack as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other good and services. A prize in the prize pack cannot be transferred to any persona other than the winner, unless agreed to by the promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize pack that the winner accepts the conditions of use of each of the prizes in the prize pack.
The following goods/services are included in the prize pack:
- All Fenix; $119
- Glamazon; $20
- Dilly’s Collections; $100
- Zea Relief; $55
- Peony Parcel; $70
- Enbacci; $100
- Beautiful Jewels by Vanessa; $85
- The Soak Life; $50
- Collagenade; $118
- Leedee; $85
- Australian Super Food Co; $55
- Seeh Skincare; $64
- Bean Body and Mr Bright; $95
Total Prize Pack equals = $1015.00
- If part of the prize pack is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute part of the Prize Pack with goods or services of equal value and/or specification, subject to the law.
- The prizes in the prize packs are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The entrant releases Facebook from any liability with respect to this promotion and acknowledges that Facebook in no way sponsors, endorses o administers this promotion. The entrant acknowledges that neither the Promoter not the Promotion is associated with Facebook.
- The Prize Packs must be taken as offered and cannot be varied except by the Promoter as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The value of each of the goods/services in the prize pack are GST inclusive, are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the suppliers. The value is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter may vary the gods/services in the Prize Pack or the value of the Prize pack.
- The Promoter may also use the information provided to the Promoter by the entrant for the purpose of informing the entrant about other products and promotions, including those of related companies and may disclose the entrants’ information to its related companies solely for this purpose.
- If the entrant prefers not to receive direct marketing communications from the promoter, the entrant should follow the instructions to ‘unsubscribe’ which will be included in the communication the promoter send the entrant. Alternatively, the entrant may contact the Privacy Officer using the details below.
- The promoter will not disclose the entrants’ personal information to overseas recipients.
- By submitting an entry to this promotion the entrant consents to having its personal information disclosed to all third parties involved in the competition including;
- All Fenix
- Dilly’s Collections
- Zea Relief
- Peony Parcel
- Beautiful Jewels by Vanessa
- The Soak Life
- Australian Super Food Co
- Seeh Skincare
- Bean Body and Mr Bright
- By submitting an entry to this Promotion the entrant consents to having its personal information used in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entry containing any material, which, in the opinion of the Promoter is offensive, defamatory, or objectionable may be rejected by the Promoter in the Promoters sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in it’s sole discretion vary the Terms and Conditions for Promotions or terminate the Promotion.
Exclusion of Liability:
- The promoter is not responsible for the loss of any part of the prize pack or the prize pack due to incorrect, incomplete or imprecise delivery details to it by a winner.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered in the Prize Pack.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the damage or loss of part of the Prize Pack or Prize Pack in transit.
Copyright, statutory guarantees, waiver and liability:
- By its participation in the Promotion, each winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Promotions, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. Each winner agrees to grant the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide. This includes social networking sites and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promoters website (Dillyscollections.com.au) of the schedule is the entrants responsibility and is dependant on the Internet service provider.
- The promoter is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment programming associated with or utilised for the purpose of this promotion or by any human error which may occur in processing of entries for this promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided by law (including as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar entrant resides.
- By entering into this promotion, the entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including it’s officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may otherwise have against the Promoter and the entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained by the Promoter (including it’s officers, employees and agents) as a direct or indirect result of the entrants entering into or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize pack, except for any liability which cannot be exclude by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. The entrant is providing their information to Dilly’s Collections and not to Facebook. The information the entrant provides will not be shared with any other party outside; All Fenix, Glamazon, Dilly’s Collections, Zea Relief, Peony Parcel, Enbacci, Beautiful Jewels by Vanessa, The Soak Life, Collagenade, Leedee, Australian Super Food Co, Seeh Skincare, Bean Body and Mr Bright.