Up your deep hair conditioning game with this Flaxseed Microwavable Heat Cap! The perfect solution to help get rid of hair frizz and dry hair. Heat allows ingredients to penetrate the hair follicles more efficiently, leaving your hair snug and soft.
This Heat Cap has an elastic rim with no need for electrical outlets or batteries, it warms up by simply placing it into the microwave, and heating it up to the desired temperature. (Always warm not hot).
It's Made of soft synthetic fibre with an elastic band, comfortable to wear and stretchy to fit most head sizes, hair volumes and lengths.
The Flaxseed inside the bonnet ensures heat radiating through the entire cap evenly and gently. Flaxseed is good for retaining moisture and can be re-warmed repeatedly.
Cordless, lightweight and portable, eco friendly and reusable. Great for home, bathroom and travelling.
Why do I need it?
It's important to perform regular deep conditioning treatments for optimum hair health. However, without heat, your deep conditioning treatment can only do so much to improve the quality of your hair. This is because the hair cuticle is typically closed, so the conditioning treatment is only able to work on the surface of the hair shaft. The results are minimal and superficial when compared to heat enhanced deep conditioning treatments. When heat is introduced during a treatment the hair cuticle will open for an extended period of time allowing the deep conditioner to penetrate the hair shaft and really work to nourish your hair from the inside out.
How To Use:
- Rinse your hair completely until there are no residues and then apply the hair care products.
- Heating the cap by microwave according to the power of the microwave oven, it is recommended to heat for 30 seconds the first time, take out, test the temperature. You can then heat it again within 30 seconds, the maximum time for total heating should not exceed 2 minutes to avoid rupturing and damaging the hair cap.
- You need to use a shower cap to wrap your hair under this thermal steamer cap.
- The conditioning time is usually about 10-20 minutes, then take off the cap and wash the hair with warm water.
- Wash the thermal hair cap with warm water or neutral soap instead of soaking it in water directly.